Wyoming Cardio Fitness Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA Strength and Conditioning
Wyoming Cardio Kickboxing Workouts for Fitness, Fun and Profit
Are you a kickboxing fanatic? Have you ever thought about teaching kickboxing classes in Wyoming? Did you know you can make a great living, have fun and help a lot of people by becoming a certified fitness kickboxing instructor? There are several types of kickboxing and stand-up martial arts. Some are for competition and others are for fun. All of them get you in great shape and burning hundreds of calories per hour.
Here are a few ways you can learn to teach and have a proven system for earning a great living doing what you love:
Muay Thai Fitness (MTF) is perfect for personal fitness trainers, Crossfit coaches, traditional martial arts schools, boot camp coaches and big box gyms. The complete training system is specifically designed to work with trainers, coaches and business owners ranging from solo, small budget operations to big box and big budget gyms in Wyoming.
ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING: MTF has complete training systems in place for one-on-one coaching requiring very minimal space and budget. Total equipment costs under $100.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING: You can also offer small group training classes with 2 – 8 people. Total equipment costs range from $100 – $200.
LARGE GROUP CLASSES: The large group classes can be included with your regular membership, or you can charge a premium for this class. As will all MTF formats, it’s up to you. MTF group classes can range from 9 to 40+ people. If you charge each person $10/class, you earn from $90 – $400+ per hour. Total equipment costs range from $500 – $3,000.
TACTIX is a martial arts group exercise training system, business model and certification which blends aspects of Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Kung-fu and Fitness Boot Camp Conditioning. Click here for details about operating a TACTIX Kickboxing Program in Wyoming.
TACTIX is perfect for you if you are:
- A fitness pro or boot camp instructor who wants to make more money in less time
- A martial artist who wants to offer a martial arts-based fitness program
- A gym owner who needs multiple streams of revenue
TACTIX DOES NOT teach sparring, or incorporate actual combat. Fun partner drills are used to develop timing, coordination and balance.
If you are interested in all aspects of martial arts, especially the fitness, strength training and overall conditioning, then you need to learn more about the MMA Conditioning Association and the world-class MMA Conditioning Coach Certification Program. You can operate a fitness kickboxing and MMA strength and conditioning program in Wyoming.
If you areally want a hard core martial arts workout for the Zombie Apocalypse that you can do at your Wyoming home, you need to check out SCF - Survival Combat Fitness.
We Have fitness kickboxing Availability in the Following Wyoming Counties:
- Albany County fitness kickboxing
- Big Horn County fitness kickboxing
- Campbell County fitness kickboxing
- Carbon County fitness kickboxing
- Converse County fitness kickboxing
- Crook County fitness kickboxing
- Fremont County fitness kickboxing
- Goshen County fitness kickboxing
- Hot Springs County fitness kickboxing
- Johnson County fitness kickboxing
- Laramie County fitness kickboxing
- Lincoln County fitness kickboxing
- Natrona County fitness kickboxing
- Niobrara County fitness kickboxing
- Park County fitness kickboxing
- Platte County fitness kickboxing
- Sheridan County fitness kickboxing
- Sublette County fitness kickboxing
- Sweetwater County fitness kickboxing
- Teton County fitness kickboxing
- Uinta County fitness kickboxing
- Washakie County fitness kickboxing
- Weston County fitness kickboxing